50 Signs You Might Be an Entrepreneur by John Rampton
1. You come from a family of individuals who just couldn’t work for someone else. Your parents worked for themselves. Though this isn’t true for every entrepreneur (myself included), many have a family history with one or both parents having been self-employed.
2. You hate the status quo. You’re a person who is always questioning why people do the things they do. You strive to make things better and are willing to take action on it.
3. You’re self-confident. Have you ever met an entrepreneur who was pessimistic or self-loathing? After all, if you don’t have confidence, how can others believe in you? Most entrepreneurs are very optimistic about everything around them.
4. You’re passionate. There will be times when you spend an excessive amount of time and do not make a dollar. It’s your passion that will keep you going.
5. You don’t take no for an answer. An entrepreneur never gives up — ever.
6. You have the ability to create unlikely partnerships from out of nowhere because of your ability to connect the dots. People tend to gravitate toward you because you are likable. Many times this is because of your passion.
7. You spend more time with your co-founder than your spouse or significant other.
8. You dropped out of college like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg.
9. The daily commute to your office is from the bedroom to the living room.
10. You were always a lousy employee and probably have been fired a lot. Don’t worry; you’re not alone. I personally have been fired several times in my life. Don’t take it as a sign that you’re a bad person. Sometimes it’s in your DNA.
Check out the rest at: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232451